The Town of Long Sault is situated in the County of South Stormont, 10 kilometers west of Cornwall along the banks of the St. Lawrence River. Long Sault is home to 1,000 citizens and is only one hour from Montreal and Ottawa. This charming community is renowned for its access to the Long Sault Parkway, a roadway to some 20 islands, as well as the Riverview community, several beaches and camping facilities.
Long Sault was specifically designed and planned around a park area, as part of the relocation of the Lost Villages when the Power Dam and Seaway projects were built in the 1950’s. Long Sault is easily accessible from Highway 401 or Highway 2. It is a booming community that has developed new residential subdivisions in the last few years.
Long Sault is the ideal retirement community… if you enjoy life in a clean, quiet area with a beautiful water front, lots of activities, events and of course, all the modern amenities of a larger community.
- 10 minutes west of Cornwall with lower property taxes and full municipal services
- Directly accessible from Highway 401
- Riverview community directly across from The Long Sault Parkway
- Marina and boat access
- Parks and green space throughout
- Beaches and family camping